lol I kinda felt it will be boring. I'm not watching. Now I watch his lives after getting update from here .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
lol I kinda felt it will be boring. I'm not watching. Now I watch his lives after getting update from here .
Even Ankit feels it's boring 🤣

Ankit commented play chupam chupai with Rrahul Sir. 🤣
this man will kill us with looks .

Someone wrote- Rrahul helly se shaadi karlo nia bahut besharam hai🤣🤣
Rrahul yelling,"Baksh de mujhe behen,tere paav chuta hun please mujhse ye torture aur nhi jhela jaayega!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Obviously in mind🤪
lol btw I'm ready 2 play😉Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Ankit commented play chupam chupai with Rrahul Sir. 🤣
fir se fav subject ???😡