noooo😕Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
You don't even want to catch a glimpse of anyone else while fast-forwarding ?😂😂😂😂
Saara Mood kharab ho jaata h🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
noooo😕Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
You don't even want to catch a glimpse of anyone else while fast-forwarding ?😂😂😂😂
Saara Mood kharab ho jaata h🤪
Awwwlieee!! Kitna cute hain yeh Puchku Pandya!! ❤️😆
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
You don't even want to catch a glimpse of anyone else while fast-forwarding ?😂😂😂😂
I don't either, I've been lucky enough to be blessed with ✨excellent scrolling skills✨ 🤪
I just land on the exact scene or character I want to see 🤣
What's wrong with the costume designer. 😕
Why can't they give proper footwear to Shiva. 😵
Same goes for raavi.
Saari gareebi shivi ke saath hi nikalni h inko😡
https://twitter.com/kaagazkatukda/status/1433659463999766534?s=19
Ye log ka alag hi Ruhi Pandya chalu hai🤣
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
I don't either, I've been lucky enough to be blessed with ✨excellent scrolling skills✨ 🤪
I just land on the exact scene or character I want to see 🤣
I doo catch a few dlgs here and there while forwarding 🤭🤭
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
What's wrong with the costume designer. 😕
Why can't they give proper footwear to Shiva. 😵
Same goes for raavi.
Saari gareebi shivi ke saath hi nikalni h inko😡
Saari gareebi, saaari MUs, saaree nalle dost sab shivi pe thhop dena hain inko! 🤬😡
Originally posted by: Faithaboveall
https://twitter.com/kaagazkatukda/status/1433659463999766534?s=19
Ye log ka alag hi Ruhi Pandya chalu hai🤣
Yeh kaunsi Ruhi Pandya hain? 🤣
But I actually liked how Raavi defended Shiva in front of sneha😆 Only sneha.