Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Is the episode uploaded??
Why do you care??? You have quit na? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Is the episode uploaded??
Why do you care??? You have quit na? 🤣
Originally posted by: ZELCDCFCCAXNCGLZ
Looks like hulu won't be uploading episodes on time anymore.... we will have to wait 4-5 hours post the episode airing in India....
From addiction now we move on to desperation🤣
Yaar I think this is just what all of us need to ease our addiction 🤣
Originally posted by: U7BCFPHBOKLVMWQ5
Looks like hulu won't be uploading episodes on time anymore.... we will have to wait 4-5 hours post the episode airing in India....
Is that hint for me to go sleep on time🤔
It's 1:40am 😂
I care for you guys.. see I am even misunderstood like Virat🤣
Behen don't lose sleep over Vankar's stupidity.... please 🤣
ha yesterday she said na, no more ghum🤣
Originally posted by: FEWP7QQGDVB4V7QA
Yaar I think this is just what all of us need to ease our addiction 🤣
Hope so at the moment it's desperation😆.
She's providing moral support na to stop the rest sinking into depression like didi 😆
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
ha yesterday she said na, no more ghum🤣