Ghum Hain kisikey Pyaar Mein WU and Daily Discussion Thread no 49.- Page 111

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

56.5k

Users

43

Likes

2.5k

Frequent Posters

BRZTKA7XTQNZKB6G thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Rdigest

I thought DeePiku was in charge 🤣

She has said she might not return to the forum until after the episode has been uploaded to the sketchy site.... she has abandoned ship 🤣

Q6VA6XW5SHRTBFTO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hey, what site did you watch epi on. Will epi come up on hulu on time. If not, please message me the link of the site where you saw the epi.

For me, the link you sent yesterday went to some pixa site with text. Couldn't see any video :( is there any alternative? Eventually saw insta clips of epi because epi only came on Hulu many hours later....

BRZTKA7XTQNZKB6G thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Nja91

Hey, what site did you watch epi on. Will epi come up on hulu on time. If not, please message me the link of the site where you saw the epi.

For me, the link you sent yesterday went to some pixa site with text. Couldn't see any video :( is there any alternative? Eventually saw insta clips of epi because epi only came on Hulu many hours later....

Let me PM you 😊

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

I won’t be watching the episode today.. I am here to provide moral support..

BRZTKA7XTQNZKB6G thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Amor_fati

I won’t be watching the episode today.. I am here to provide moral support..

Hawww you have actually quit???? 🤣

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: OJDAC43M2QPBZFMY

Hawww you have actually quit???? 🤣

For now.. Ghum ganja withdrawal is proving to be more difficult than I thought..

BRZTKA7XTQNZKB6G thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Amor_fati

For now.. Ghum ganja withdrawal is proving to be more difficult than I thought..

Let's see how long this lasts.... I predict that I will see your episode analysis later tonight 🤣

rac1 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Amor_fati

For now.. Ghum ganja withdrawal is proving to be more difficult than I thought..

Watch BALH with us it will help you with the withdrawal symptoms 🤣🤣

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: rac1

Watch BALH with us it will help you with the withdrawal symptoms 🤣🤣

I have already started watching it...😍😍

Rdigest thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: F5AN33T7DLGYMZVO

Let's see how long this lasts.... I predict that I will see your episode analysis later tonight 🤣

Ok Pooja let's entice Ramya into watching the episode🤣

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".