Originally posted by: -Preetz-
I've never watched a show or movie for any actor/actress till date. for me its always package.
That's good thing! Are you watching Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana?
Have I seen you there? Do give it a try if you haven't.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: -Preetz-
I've never watched a show or movie for any actor/actress till date. for me its always package.
That's good thing! Are you watching Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana?
Have I seen you there? Do give it a try if you haven't.
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
That's good thing! Are you watching Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana?
Have I seen you there? Do give it a try if you haven't.
nope haven't watched it. read article on IF about it being under scanner. is it true??
Idk the rules yaar😅 u open it or smone else
I cant volunteer these threads sorry
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Idk the rules yaar😅 u open it or smone else
I cant volunteer these threads sorry
I can tell u the rules😛
But okay as u wish
U really want me to open AT haan😆But point is ppl r not very much active on ATs..
I am Priya...
i was thinking🤔 ... jhingur matlab hum sab😆Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
😆
Haan! Mast hai na!
Agle wale cc ko Jhingur adda (jhinguro ka adda?) bulayenge🤣
Sahi hai na wifey?
Priya note kar lo abhi se🤣
yeah... even though its a good show..Originally posted by: -Preetz-
nope haven't watched it. read article on IF about it being under scanner. is it true??
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
i was thinking🤔 ... jhingur matlab hum sab😆
Haan! Namoone se jhingur, promotion🤣
Originally posted by: -Preetz-
nope haven't watched it. read article on IF about it being under scanner. is it true??
Not sure, it's barely been a month to start🤔