Exactly the meme I was thinking of 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Exactly the meme I was thinking of 🤣
I know that feeling and don't want to go through that again 🤣
I am telling u we have been like

that’s why we’re here 🤣 as the other 2 drivers
Great minds think alike 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
diya taught you well 🤣🤣 you can stay in her class then
Meri bas ki baat nahi hai 🤣
But Diya didn't teach me this 🤣
I won't give the credit of this talent of mine to anyone🤣
Chal juthi. When did u go through it?
What if I don't?🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
But Diya didn't teach me this 🤣
I won't give the credit of this talent of mine to anyone🤣
oh my mistake 🤣 🤣
The plot was saas bahu saga with vampires and human Piya plus the mystery of rooh afza bottle but it just went down the drain 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k