Heli daruwala/ krissann barretto/ vrushika mehta (main actress)
Koi main actress toh nhi karegi role so secondary actress ko hi choose karna thik hoga
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Heli daruwala/ krissann barretto/ vrushika mehta (main actress)
Koi main actress toh nhi karegi role so secondary actress ko hi choose karna thik hoga
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
Holy shit Juhi u said Kushal Tandon and I thought that other kushal who was in ek hazaron mein show...legit got anxiety🤢
I said Kushal Punjabi not Kushal Tandon.
Originally posted by: IamRaj96
Heli daruwala/ krissann barretto/ vrushika mehta (main actress)
Koi main actress toh nhi karegi role so secondary actress ko hi choose karna thik hoga
Arey toh main actresses ka naam hi kyun liya 🤣🤣
mujhe yaad hi nhi tha surname...I googled it.
The amount of bs that's going on since covid we all need 10yrs to recover from trauma
Bcz woh kabhi kabhi parallel leads bhi karti hai if character is meaty
She had done many such roles in past
Damn This...!!!😭
Just came across this Insta post.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTUrSnMvOst/?utm_medium=copy_link
Seriously man i feel like nothing is same now. That fun and vibrancy is missing after CovidOriginally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
mujhe yaad hi nhi tha surname...I googled it.
The amount of bs that's going on since covid we all need 10yrs to recover from trauma
Life before was much stress free and now there is this constant fear of something unknown.
Originally posted by: 7J7KX7USHEODMY6Y
Yesterday Molkki was love the little kids cute munchkins ❤️
Ek baat batao vro
I don't watch the show but kabhi kabhi clips dikh jata h insta wagehra p
Kuch time pehle I saw that they showed 2 grown up spoilt brats, nd I think they were the kids so I thought ki utna lamba leap le liya show ne
But abhi firse ek clip m they showed small kids😕
Chakkar kya h?
Harshad Chopda and Rati Pandey could make an interesting pair for mysterious love story. What do you think Raj ?
Guys, today I am not around here much because my dad has hernia surgery in few days. He had various tests today. Please pray for my dad that everything goes well😊.
I won't be participating much but please do keep tagging me in important posts.
Take care🤗
His surgery will definitely go well👍🏼
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2035313460423315579
Hiba Nawab and Adhik Mehta to lead Optimystix Entertainment's next on Sony SAB tentatively titled “Chudail Chali Sasural” remake of American...
4