Indian Television - Then / Now / Next | DT 72- Page 23

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

31.2k

Users

20

Likes

5.3k

Frequent Posters

IamRaj96 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Neon9


Accha so tumhare hisaab se kisko Meera ka role karna chahiye ?


Heli daruwala/ krissann barretto/ vrushika mehta (main actress)

Koi main actress toh nhi karegi role so secondary actress ko hi choose karna thik hoga

Edited by IamRaj96 - 5 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail 15th Anniversary Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Holy shit Juhi u said Kushal Tandon and I thought that other kushal who was in ek hazaron mein show...legit got anxiety🤢


I said Kushal Punjabi not Kushal Tandon.

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: IamRaj96


Heli daruwala/ krissann barretto/ vrushika mehta (main actress)

Koi main actress toh nhi karegi role so secondary actress ko hi choose karna thik hoga


Arey toh main actresses ka naam hi kyun liya 🤣🤣

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Juhi_04


I said Kushal Punjabi not Kushal Tandon.

mujhe yaad hi nhi tha surname...I googled it.



The amount of bs that's going on since covid we all need 10yrs to recover from trauma

IamRaj96 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Neon9


Arey toh main actresses ka naam hi kyun liya 🤣🤣


Bcz woh kabhi kabhi parallel leads bhi karti hai if character is meaty

She had done many such roles in past

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Damn This...!!!😭


Just came across this Insta post.


https://www.instagram.com/p/CTUrSnMvOst/?utm_medium=copy_link

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

mujhe yaad hi nhi tha surname...I googled it.



The amount of bs that's going on since covid we all need 10yrs to recover from trauma

Seriously man i feel like nothing is same now. That fun and vibrancy is missing after Covid


Life before was much stress free and now there is this constant fear of something unknown.

Gummy_bear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 7J7KX7USHEODMY6Y

Yesterday Molkki was love the little kids cute munchkins ❤️

Ek baat batao vro

I don't watch the show but kabhi kabhi clips dikh jata h insta wagehra p

Kuch time pehle I saw that they showed 2 grown up spoilt brats, nd I think they were the kids so I thought ki utna lamba leap le liya show ne

But abhi firse ek clip m they showed small kids😕

Chakkar kya h?

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago

Harshad Chopda and Rati Pandey could make an interesting pair for mysterious love story. What do you think Raj ?

Gummy_bear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Guys, today I am not around here much because my dad has hernia surgery in few days. He had various tests today. Please pray for my dad that everything goes well😊.



I won't be participating much but please do keep tagging me in important posts.

Take care🤗

His surgery will definitely go well👍🏼

Related Topics

Hindi TV Shows thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 6 months ago

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2035313460423315579

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2035313460423315579
Expand ▼
Hindi TV Shows thumbnail

Posted by: delusionalsoul · 3 months ago

Hiba Nawab and Adhik Mehta to lead Optimystix Entertainment's next on Sony SAB tentatively titled “Chudail Chali Sasural” remake of American...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".