Thank u love!❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank u love!❤️
Oooo loved it ❤
Kahani lip gloss ki💋
Thank god Krish eyes were spared😆
Love you🤗
Super cute! We want to know more about the transfer of the gloss though 😉🤣
Jokes apart, I loved it! ❤️
This was really cute for sure! But I’d love to know more technicalities of exactly what happened 🤪
Fabulous 🥰,both are so cute😍💕🤣
Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
Oooo loved it ❤
Kahani lip gloss ki💋
Thank god Krish eyes were spared😆
Love you🤗
I'm glad you loved it love!🤗 Maybe next time Krish won't be so lucky😆
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Super cute! We want to know more about the transfer of the gloss though 😉🤣
Jokes apart, I loved it! ❤️
Thank u love❤️ Maybe that would be a story for another time😉
Awwww this is so cute!!!!
Originally posted by: ananya.2
Awwww this is so cute!!!!
Thank you love~🤗
POOH LOVEE THISS🤗❤️
I'm glad u enjoyed it love~🤗