Did someone actually post that tweet?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Did someone actually post that tweet?
Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123
.
I think it will be almost similar since it looks like raw footage . Vatsavitri was an official starplus promo. Bass thoda sequence of scene change hoga .
I hope you’re right.
yup… twitter pr wo bts promo aane k bad bawaal macha h shaam se ..
Oh really. Aaj se me kaam pe hu wapas after holiday toh maine yeh kuch bhi nahi dekha.
Originally posted by: farheenbachani
Oh really. Aaj se me kaam pe hu wapas after holiday toh maine yeh kuch bhi nahi dekha.
I was also working till late and all these promo and pictures are shared late evening…
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
I was also working till late and all these promo and pictures are shared late evening…
Yeah it’s morning here where i am and evening in india so makes sense
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Gyan is
Pallu is on green dress for Anna but Anna is alive without any blood shed 🙈🙈🙈😆😆
Bwd still can enjoy Swapnil for few days but she going to get heartbreak 💔💔 and get heart attack After seeing Anna🤣🤣
Mandy is finally will go to six feet underground 😎🔥 and we will be free from tu Mera ho nightmare song
In front of ved Anna kept gun on head but nothing happened 🙈🙈 so again nothing happen now also😆
Just breathe in breathe out and bolo all is well 😁🙏🙏
Just chill... What are the other family members doing just watching the show or what?? They all must intervene na .. kuch TOH hoga ..
Originally posted by: SruthySudeep
Just chill... What are the other family members doing just watching the show or what?? They all must intervene na .. kuch TOH hoga ..
I think they all came to know the truth and thus allowing Raghav to punish him ..
VD is the one standing behind M .. I really wish he kicks him .. I know too much expect at least sudar jao sunki budda
I think they all came to know the truth and thus allowing Raghav to punish him ..
VD is the one standing behind M .. I really wish he kicks him .. I know too much expect at least sudar jao sunki budda
See I think aai will come and she will do something .. I have trust in aai