Originally posted by: SruthySudeep
Did you guys see the tweet of sai ??? He is hinting something. I feel for him totally .. the comment section my god itz so toxic .. really god bless him always yaar . Give him strength that's it
What is it about ??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SruthySudeep
Did you guys see the tweet of sai ??? He is hinting something. I feel for him totally .. the comment section my god itz so toxic .. really god bless him always yaar . Give him strength that's it
What is it about ??
Aag to waise hi us din hi lag chuka tha jis din khajur ne use uda dala!! 🤣
Anna is not sanskari at all .. abhi Devdas mood main hai nah .. wait and watch .. ☺️
Anna to kabse upni best kissing quality ka demo dena chah rha hai☺️
Originally posted by: SruthySudeep
.
I will not underestimate him but I want his naughty side soon.. I want Ang laga de bus 🤣
Sruthy tumhare ang Laga de jaap se ab to ang Laga de bhi bol raha hai ki ab to mujhe ang lagane do na🤣 after pitai fir sikai🤣
Mera Ranveer Singh 🥳🥳 I danced to this song
Anna ki vaat Lange wali hai …biwi won’t leave him now .. protein shake pila pila ke maregi … 🤣
I don't think so. She told him she wanted nothing else in their lives except the two of them and is protein shake.