SHFIRNRIWOAKRTHWUEHRFJ
I just saw it 🥵🥵🥵🥵
How does one breathe?🥴🥴
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
SHFIRNRIWOAKRTHWUEHRFJ
I just saw it 🥵🥵🥵🥵
How does one breathe?🥴🥴
Originally posted by: Srijeeta06
Jab vo dance kar rahi thi aaj
I think Sunny always admired how beautiful Pallavi is
Kirti's look after that🤣
Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
SHFIRNRIWOAKRTHWUEHRFJ
I just saw it 🥵🥵🥵🥵
How does one breathe?🥴🥴
This was my reaction as well
HOW CAN THEY DO THIS TO US.. WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN IT IS ON AIR>
I DONT WANT A PRECAP DIRECT TELECAST

Exactly!
I can understand why she is so jealous of Pallavi
She is jealous of Pallu. Dikhta hai. Always makes faces when Pallu appears infront of everyone all dressed up. And yeah..Sunny won't deny that Kanji ankhon wali is the prettiest girl he has seen in his entire life
Originally posted by: joliefemme
This was my reaction as well
HOW CAN THEY DO THIS TO US.. WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN IT IS ON AIR>
I DONT WANT A PRECAP DIRECT TELECAST
What are you guys talking about?
Nothing we'll get another flying raghav onOriginally posted by: joliefemme
This was my reaction as well
HOW CAN THEY DO THIS TO US.. WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN IT IS ON AIR>
I DONT WANT A PRECAP DIRECT TELECAST
Originally posted by: joliefemme
This was my reaction as well
HOW CAN THEY DO THIS TO US.. WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN IT IS ON AIR>
I DONT WANT A PRECAP DIRECT TELECAST
I would’ve stopped breathing had this been a surprise 🥴
Agar bts pe yeh haal hai toh jab scene air hoga toh mera kya hoga😭
I just hope it’s a loooooooonnnnnnnggggggggg scene☺️