Feroze ka haal
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Feroze ka haal
Aur hum behaal😆
Omigod guys, Omigod .. Amma Feedi reunion this week .. I’m crying so so much 😭
Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor
He carried the look so well 😳
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTR6uXVsNEI/?utm_medium=copy_link
🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
ye kab huaOriginally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor
Omigod guys, Omigod .. Amma Feedi reunion this week .. I’m crying so so much 😭
I m happy 🥳& i m emotional😒
Yr ye epi to bht dhamakedaar hone wala hai😳
But feeling kanhi rush na kare
Faltu saas bahu drama itna kheeche bina mtlb ke aur rush kar rahe hai