Yeah what did Raavi burn
Except Shivas heart
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Yeah what did Raavi burn
Except Shivas heart
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
what exactly is ante? 🤣
I'm good, about to head to class in 30 minutes 😭 insert fomo
ANTE you don’t know? 🥺💔💔
K 💔💔
Just so Raavi is jealous....
*And I imagine myself in Ruhis place😏*
Only to make Raavi jealous 🙂
nahi yaar I've been away too long, nahi samaj araha 😆
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
I am not touching my raavi unless it is to give her hug
I will dishoom dishoom shiva 🤣
Dobi Raavi🖤
Shiva has suffered insecurity
Its Raavi s turn
Go Ruhiiiii!!!
oh it was something like ashu Nivi's taunt exchange? 🤣
Haan, wo bhi humaare sone ke baad🙂🙃
Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
Just so Raavi is jealous....
*And I imagine myself in Ruhis place😏*
Only to make Raavi jealous 🙂
and you all call me jealous 🤣
never have I ever imagined myself in raavi's or anyone else's place because I solely reserve shiva for her 🤣
Haina 😭 time for karma 🤣
Aare dono pagal hai! Cannot stay away from each other jyada time 😂😂😂😂