Oh lord this DT is flying!!!😂😂😂😂
Kya content mila?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh lord this DT is flying!!!😂😂😂😂
Kya content mila?
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
that's the plan and if everything goes well, sirf meri dulhan this weekend 😉

nothing zilch no content at all 🤣🤣
Koi content nhi mila!! Sab murder murder khel rhe hain!! 🤣
Aur ShiRu ship bhi bana rhe hain !!(Shiva + Ruhi)
I’m goood 🤗 How’re youu?
You promised me an ANTE one weekend some time ago, kahan hai?
Looks like KDice have finally decided to keep it fully under the wraps!! Kaano kaan khabar nahi🤣🤣
Btw I just visited jethji ka profile! Looks like he is coming live at 10 pm🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Kya potential?
Seriously?
Woman couldn’t defend herself before rishita
Her sank is limited to Shiva only
Dono baaton ke sher hai
Aag to lagne se rahi
Tbf shiva did burn the bike 🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I’m goood 🤗 How’re youu?
You promised me an ANTE one weekend some time ago, kahan hai?
what exactly is ante? 🤣
I'm good, about to head to class in 30 minutes 😭 insert fomo