Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
I am talking about my story 🤣 dev doesn't give rishita any attention in this one 🤣🤣
Infact nobody should give Dev attention in any story! It is a sin to even pair him up with anybody
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
I am talking about my story 🤣 dev doesn't give rishita any attention in this one 🤣🤣
Infact nobody should give Dev attention in any story! It is a sin to even pair him up with anybody
I can't 😩
I'm going 😭
you saved me🤗Originally posted by: ShivaandRaavi
Dont watch the episode watch clips on Instagram, shivi had a grand total of 3 minutes of out of 21 minutes the rest was a cringe fest 😭
Infact nobody should give Dev attention in any story! It is a sin to even pair him up with anybody
I wrote a gag chapter where raavi married dev and everyone threw tomatoes and eggs at me 🤣🤣🤣
Kya dikha diya bhai!! 🤢🤣
Infact nobody should give Dev attention in any story! It is a sin to even pair him up with anybody
Yeahh see Maahi!!
Is it me or they look like siblings.....😏....never meant for each other
What's with this Shiru😕
Love you for saying this ♥
Infact nobody should give Dev attention in any story! It is a sin to even pair him up with anybody
Agreed 👍🏼