I’m counting on you, bub 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I’m counting on you, bub 🤣
Finally landed on the last page🤣
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
I just know, I just know you're not going anywhere without posting your drabble missy 😳
Ahem ahem, and yours?
Said the same
I am looooving this😆🤣
Activated SBH genes after so long🤪😆
" His hand on her waist "
Yahaan mera dil jalaa, par seh lenge thoda 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
I just know, I just know you're not going anywhere without posting your drabble missy 😳
I kind of already posted a part of it 😂😂😂
Things I wanna see:
Jealous raavi
Possessive raavi
Expressive raavi
Channa mereya raavi
Kaun tujhe raavi
Tum hi ho raavi
Finally Teri meri raavi
🤣
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
" His hand on her waist "
Yahaan mera dil jalaa, par seh lenge thoda 😂😂😂
Dil tab nahin jala when the cheapda friend helped Raavi in temple???🤣