Originally posted by: Savera84
Since last week's SNL Rashi developed the habit of scoring perfect scores. How about you? You were her partner in that game.
Cheers..
I didnt got perfect score😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Savera84
Since last week's SNL Rashi developed the habit of scoring perfect scores. How about you? You were her partner in that game.
Cheers..
I didnt got perfect score😒
May be in the next round.👍🏼Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I didnt got perfect score😒
Cheers..
But the gap of pts between me n top 3 is increasing n me no likey😒
I will use it again 😛
isiliye toh karing😎
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
But the gap of pts between me n top 3 is increasing n me no likey😒
how do you know the top scores?
I didnt😂😂i was playing wid u🤣
I didnt got perfect score
Just making assumptions based on the random score rank reveal.
Isko bolte hia khud ke liye extra stress bula lena😂