Originally posted by: BlurredLines
From your points minus whatever you got for the second picture and that will be your point
I have got reply from Shreya. I scored 55 points in this round😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
From your points minus whatever you got for the second picture and that will be your point
I have got reply from Shreya. I scored 55 points in this round😃
Originally posted by: Minionite
Well only 2 are sort of tricky. The rest I made simpler. Almost like a reprieve from the previous round. 😈
I'm not gonna fall for your tricks anymore😈
Me too ,unlike Rashi the perfect scorer 😡
Khuli aankhon se sapna dekhna isn't a good idea😬
Did Rashi really got perfect score😲 chupi rustom
Originally posted by: Minionite
No like read the question properly wala tricky. The answer is in the question if you understand the question properly.
or concentrate on head, pupils, tails and tentacles wala tricky
Speaking in Hindi to me isnt a good idea too 🤣
Since last week's SNL Rashi developed the habit of scoring perfect scores. How about you? You were her partner in that game.Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Did Rashi really got perfect score😲 chupi rustom
Cheers..
I dont like you anymore gif for Rashi