Hello Harshii!!
All is well here! ❤
How are you doing? 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello Harshii!!
All is well here! ❤
How are you doing? 🤗
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
I missed you too ❤️
saathiyaa ship is fine, he's at a shoot & I'm at home 🥺
I miss him so I'm sending him our dog's snaps to make him rush back 👉👈
So cuteeee 🤣🤣🤣
Hope he rushes back phaast phaaast!
I wanted to ask something..
Is jealousy in a relationship good or bad?
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Momziee, Maahi maasi, Sandy Maasiii, Teju !!!!!!
Wooowwwwww!!! Aap sab agyeee!!! Yayyyyyy!!!I missed you all so much! 🥺🥺❤❤
Awwwwwwww meriiii bacchiiiii ❤️❤️❤️
Asfiiiii babyyyy 🤗 long long timeeeee! ❤️
Hayyyy humari family friendddd! How’re youuu? ❤️🤗 Missed you tooooo!
he wants to but his agent said ✨no✨ 🤡
we're texting so that he doesn't start crying 🤣
nivi, did you notice something different? 🤣