I missed you too ❤️
saathiyaa ship is fine, he's at a shoot & I'm at home 🥺
I miss him so I'm sending him our dog's snaps to make him rush back 👉👈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I missed you too ❤️
saathiyaa ship is fine, he's at a shoot & I'm at home 🥺
I miss him so I'm sending him our dog's snaps to make him rush back 👉👈
Originally posted by: VaishnaviGote
Aree was caught up with assignments completion.
I missed you too❤️🤗
Accha assignments poore hogye aab?
Aab jaana nhi!! 😭❤️
I missed y'all together 🥺❤️
she won't go anywhere relax 🥺❤️

Sakshiii maasi aap bhi ayiii thii!! I missed you Sakshi maasi!! Wapas ajao hum apki Kaashi ship sail krwayenge!! 👍🏼😭❤️🤗
Momzieeee🤗❤️
Heellooo guys 🤗🤗🤗
We missed you’ll.
Hope everyone is well❤️
Oscar award coming his way soon
He's flying high aaj to🤪