Okay this is the previous episode ka thread. I woke up now and saw the no of pages as 80 and I was like 8 se 80 hogaya!! I have so much to catch-up
This is the latest episode no?! Am so confused 😐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Okay this is the previous episode ka thread. I woke up now and saw the no of pages as 80 and I was like 8 se 80 hogaya!! I have so much to catch-up
This is the latest episode no?! Am so confused 😐
This thread is previous episode waala. Today's episode ka thread is by Apsvenky
Thread titled Imlie's belief in her BS
This thread is previous episode waala. Today's episode ka thread is by Apsvenky
Sorry .: I am kichdi today in my dimaag .. chalo sorry everyone 🙇♀️ 🙇♀️ 🙇♀️