Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Okay ladies
The ones who say Shiva smiled
The ones who say he didn’t
I have come to a conclusion...
Shiva is Mona lisa...
🤣🤣🤣..I can't stop 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Okay ladies
The ones who say Shiva smiled
The ones who say he didn’t
I have come to a conclusion...
Shiva is Mona lisa...
🤣🤣🤣..I can't stop 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Makes me want to watch the episode to see if I can (magically) spot it too 😆
Believe me, he did not smile😆
Would anybody in his position smile at this time?😆
He has done the biggest kaand ever in all of PS kaands, the divorce kaand, how can he smile😆
Gaumbi was ready to buy the toys but shiva won't waste extra so he can travel in auto with all those bags lol
Hawww what teasing?? I’m not teasing at all. I love the name Hails that’s all 💙😍Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Of course U would...😛😛😛
I expect this from u Kiffs😂
Hmmm I should retract the no teasing deal between us...
U introduced me to ua baccha, meet mine...
@SlytherinMe
And I cannot tag🤷🏻♀️🖤
I met Aash on my own but thank you 😂💕 although I didn’t know she’s your bacha, mere bache se kam naughty nhi hai so good luck 😂
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
we are just going with the disclaimer that there is no smile 🤣🤣🤣
that is the ultimate decision 🤣 ignore me 🤣
Ohh dnt say that..u r the reason I want to watch that scene and analyse..😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Since Shiva is getting a bike by customer she wants a phone from the said generous customer 🤣
Who wants an iphone?😕
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Hawww what teasing?? I’m not teasing at all. I love the name Hails that’s all 💙😍
I met Aash on my own but thank you 😂💕 although I didn’t know she’s your bacha, mere bache se kam naughty nhi hai so good luck 😂
She might be naughty...
But she is the most obedient baccha in the whole forum
Proud of her🖤🖤
I don't think shiva smiled but he didn't look angry seeing raavi hiding behind the wall either. They both seemed mellow compared to the balcony incident a few hours early lol
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Hawww what teasing?? I’m not teasing at all. I love the name Hails that’s all 💙😍
I met Aash on my own but thank you 😂💕 although I didn’t know she’s your bacha, mere bache se kam naughty nhi hai so good luck 😂
this forum has become a baby making factory 🤣
who is your bacha now? 🤣
Are u offering??🖤🖤