Is it just me or there is something wrong with Arundhati Mam's face makeup.....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Is it just me or there is something wrong with Arundhati Mam's face makeup.....
any old fans here know why param left social media,i mean insta...why is he so allergic to social media and inspite of his old fans begging him ,he never puts up pics with harshita lately
Originally posted by: kankabhor
Oh Gawd That cake walk and her PARAM SINGH on mic🤣
She was beyond pissed🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli
Is it just me or there is something wrong with Arundhati Mam's face makeup.....
foundation zyada ho gaya
Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli
Is it just me or there is something wrong with Arundhati Mam's face makeup.....
Thank God I am not the only one. She has too much foundation on her face. Her face skin tone isn't matching with her arm skin tone😆
Sorry but in this pic ginny looks straight out a twilight movie and P is her bella
Originally posted by: Ocean_of_waves
I am too lazy to go to increase the speed of the fan.
I blame Sony
AVM'S aatma in us🤣
My favourite red dress is too big for me.
I blame Sony.😭
Originally posted by: Ocean_of_waves
Thank God I am not the only one. She has too much foundation on her face. Her face skin tone isn't matching with her arm skin tone😆
Akshita was so jealous of Ginni ki uska make up kharab kar diya😆
And then the very moment Param comes....she pulls him towards her full Haq se.. .....
.