She is lite as a Feather ✌Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
haan true. 🤣 or just lifting. its easy peasy for Rra. Helly is so light 🤪
So it's easy 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She is lite as a Feather ✌Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
haan true. 🤣 or just lifting. its easy peasy for Rra. Helly is so light 🤪
So it's easy 🤣
Rrahul's story 31st august.. 🤣🏋🏽♀️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTPulw5B9Y_/?utm_source=ig_embed
Rrahul's story 31st august.. 🤣🏋🏽♀️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTPulw5B9Y_/?utm_source=ig_embed
I bet Rra se zyada gym ke chakkar main lagati hoon 🤣
🤣 I just find this very funny as we have been talking so much about this fitness cousin of his. and how he gets this🤣
🤣 I just find this very funny as we have been talking so much about this fitness cousin of his. and how he gets this🤣
Arre its his cousin kahan yeh kuch karega 🤣 roz cheat day hoga 🤪
now ig filters wants him 2 to gym 2🤣 I just find this very funny as we have been talking so much about this fitness cousin of his. and how he gets this🤣
Rrahul's story 31st august.. 🤣🏋🏽♀️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTPulw5B9Y_/?utm_source=ig_embed
Can't even blame the man. Matlab kise hi karni yaar exercise🤢
Though some of the options were great. He should have gotten one of these-
Get pregnant
Tell my crush I love him/her
Kiss my crush
Shave my eyebrows
Stop being dramatic
Stop being pretty🤣🤣
1st one se vansh yaad agaya ridhu se jyada o preggo lagtatha 🤣Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Can't even blame the man. Matlab kise hi karni yaar exercise🤢
Though some of the options were great. He should have gotten one of these-
Get pregnant
Tell my crush I love him/her
Kiss my crush
Shave my eyebrows
Stop being dramatic
Stop being pretty🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
1st one se vansh yaad agaya ridhu se jyada o preggo lagtatha 🤣
Isliye to IG bhi keh rha hai exercise daily🤣
Ig is antaryami. 😆
Rra ki rag rag se wakif hai.🤣