GM aka shruti
She's the go to person for forums with no Moderator
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
GM aka shruti
She's the go to person for forums with no Moderator
ok... Let me ask her... I should PM her na?
Originally posted by: -Preetz-
Not during season 1. Her first show was hum Paanch in '95. K dramas started I guess in '00.
And look at her progress now. It's daayan, naagin, rakshas, haiwan. Wonder what's next 😳
Hmm I'll deffo check it out. It's there on YT??
I don't think so. But I have them all downloaded and in Google Drive. I'll send you the link when I get home today.
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Can we make CCs without permission?
Nope you have to get permission. If you want to make ask Shruti right now.
Vikram vatra like really?😲
Hey the episode was good👍🏼. Great concept of military👏
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Hum off topic jaa rahe hai
Did anyone make a CC?
If not...
Anyone can make a CC?
GM ko puch kar...
I am sure many of us want to chat
has anyone asked?? if not ill pm.
Priya, you PMed fro CC? Ya Preet ko karne ko kahu?
Monami's father is very strict😒