Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Anyways Nikki how are you tonight? 🤣
good good 😆 I hate waking up early for class but I can’t do anything about it
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I m here only. Others havent showed up. Aaru is on and off as usual
My new name #OnoffAaru 😆
What to do days are getting busy but I still come even if I get 5 min 😳
Ye place humse hi to guljaar h 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
People came people went back people slept people woke up and people slept again
There you are all caught up 🤣
Oh n abhay cant decide if he is vampire or not
Abhay is always confused 😆
Abhay is always confused 😆
You’re not wrong there kabhi stay away kabhi paas aao 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
good good 😆 I hate waking up early for class but I can’t do anything about it
I also night owl 🤣
I’m actually a morning person but staying at home for so long has made me lazy 🤣
Dialogue me bhi no variation
Vahi same 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k