Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
HOT Ishqaan☺️
10:25 to 11:09 is hilarious. Upset Akshita is adorable. Interviewer was like, "ahem, ahem.. time to move on".
I am heartbroken right now. 💔💔.
I like Harshita and her acting really. But I want ParAkshita togethsr only❤️😭
Originally posted by: _shweta98
I am heartbroken right now. 💔💔.
I like Harshita and her acting really. But I want ParAkshita togethsr only❤️😭
People can have more than one friend. No need to be sad. ❤️
Param's b'day is on the 8th but saw someone mention Neelam's gonna schedule an IV with him (Akshi could be along too) on the 5th. Don't know if it's true though😆
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTNGpJUCXrh/?utm_medium=copy_link
Depressed me investing in VMs again for some distraction. 😆
Making me miss them even more now
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
Jumping jacks, knee pushups, planks, .. basically I have been following a YouTube channel called Roberta's gym for last couple of years.. I pick up exercise from there.. haven't worked out form months though. After that I do some yoga.
Pre-covid - I would regularly go for swimming - its the only sport/ exercise I actually like.
I have put on weight so have to work out and pools are still closed and unsafe..
Oh wow!
Miss swimming too