Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is maryam the MLs sister as usual🤔
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Is maryam the MLs sister as usual🤔
She can be sister or cousin of female lead as well
I have always seen her as MLs sister only
In ishq jalebi she was the cousin of both main leads and in Shenai she was cousin of female lead.
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Is maryam the MLs sister as usual🤔
I wish she would do some scripts where she was the lead, even if they r soaps.
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
I like Osama Tahir
Me too. Wish he would do more dramas.
I only saw him in belapur ki dayan and liked him
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I only saw him in belapur ki dayan and liked him
You have not watched mushk?
Not yet. And I think he only gets side roles🤔