Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rein123

She saw Kabir as invading her space and trying to interfere with her. What she did was nothing  compared to what Ahaan did to Ishqi in IPZN, oh wait it's okay if a guy does a hundred mean and vindictive things to the FL because that is apparently hot and the guy still ends up with the girl. But if a girl does the same she is a creature. Nice 👏👏👏

I don’t know what show you are talking about. I’m talking about this show. This scene and that’s it. 

Good lord, girl, I’m only talking about this scenario. Why do you drag other shows here?? Why does it matter what happened in another show. I honestly don’t know. 

Genuinely curious. 

Namita-M thumbnail

A tenant and a widow is equally weird especially when the widow is living in a joint family and is a mother to be on top of that. Being brother's doesn't bar them from dating either of their ex, there is no law or rule against it.

I support and ship meera and kabir, if you don't like them that's fine but this post isn't for you'll.

I like those shows That’s why I don't find Meera and Kabir weird at all. In fact there are real life couples like them as well who were first dating their partners sibling before finally getting married. When this actually happens in real life I Don't understand what gives you the right to object to them?

I wasn't getting personal just being Frank because your objection to Kabeera is very unfair while on the hand you are openly pairing a pregnant widowed bahu with a supposed drug dealing goon as portrayed so I have also given my P.OV. There are shows where literally you see jija saali extra marital affairs and no Kabir never called Meera his Bhabhi.

In the show Udaariyaan Jasmin and Fateh were in love but people were still shipping Fatejo, so I can also ship Kabeera irrespective of whether it happens or not. Does this code only apply to brothers and not sisters? How come it's okay to ship one sister with her would have been jija but so wrong to ship a guy with his brother's ex at the same time, why such double standards? I remember you from the Udaariyaan forum, so tell me how come Tejo and Fateh were not weird or awkward as a pair when shipping them but Kabeer and Meera are? Jasmin also loved Fateh and Tejo was aware of it, yet everyone was shipping Fatejo myself included, but in their case no one remembered that so called non existent code. What is this weird old gender bias for? A sister can be paired with her would be jija but a guy can't be paired with his brother's ex? 

I hate that show and quit after a few episodes. I don’t want to watch that nonsense. I do create the DT so I’m there. 

I’m not sure why I have to give justification when we are talking about this show. Ive already mentioned that’s the ITV way. If it’s going to happen it will. 

You need to stop getting personal. This is an open forum. Discuss this show. Please and thanks. 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I don’t know what show you are talking about. I’m talking about this show. This scene and that’s it. 

Good lord, girl, I’m only talking about this scenario. Why do you drag other shows here?? Why does it matter what happened in another show. I honestly don’t know. 

Genuinely curious. 

I am dragging them for the sake of comparison, simple. If an ML is vindictive and behaves like trash to the FL he gets forgiven and is glorified by the makers and still gets the girl like seen in shows like IPZN and ishq mein marjaawan 2. But if a women like Meera and Maya do it then they become creatures from humans.

Rein123 thumbnail

I hate that show and quit after a few episodes. I don’t want to watch that nonsense. I do create the DT so I’m there. 

I’m not sure why I have to give justification when we are talking about this show. Ive already mentioned that’s the ITV way. If it’s going to happen it will. 

You need to stop getting personal. This is an open forum. Discuss this show. Please and thanks. 

I am just explaining my POV nothing personal there, just being Frank about what I think.

Namita-M thumbnail

I am just explaining my POV nothing personal there, just being Frank about what I think.

I understand that writing doesn’t always convey what we are trying to say. In terms of the tone. 

If we start on that, there will be no end to it 😆

ITV is full of nonsensical, hypocrisy. Take it with a grain of salt. Maybe that’s why I’m so quick to quit and move on. I can’t deal with nonsense that we get served in the name of entertainment. 

I always say ITV is like a train wreck. Horrifying but one can’t look away. 

Edited by Namita-M - 2 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail

I understand that writing doesn’t always convey what we are trying to say. In terms of the tone. 

If we start on that, there will be no end to it 😆

ITV is full of nonsensical, hypocrisy. Take it with a grain of salt. Maybe that’s why I’m so quick to quit and move on. I can’t deal with nonsense that we get served in the name of entertainment. 

I always say ITV is like a train wreck. Horrifying but one can’t look away. 

I think it's just fiction in general. They just sell whatever the audience is willing and ready to buy