I think that her brother n Ram's sister to get married
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think that her brother n Ram's sister to get married
Ram calling all his assistants Tarun because yaad rakhne mein aasani hoti hai...
Okay Ram is totally goofy 🤣🤣
I need eye roll ka emoji 😔
also Ram ka friend stop giving me exposition
Priya ka background score is back 😭
God the nostalgia...
Also Priya destroying baarish is what i'm living for
Originally posted by: aryapdane
I need eye roll ka emoji 😔
also Ram ka friend stop giving me exposition
Seriously!! I'm missing Jai Kalra💔
EDT is here...And so is the episode...😳
Nezu you"re wrong.. Ram and Priya will marry for getting Akshay and Shivi married 😆😆
Ram and Priya's Conversation...🤣🤪
Bechara Ram is so soft...❤️
Me too!
Also Ram is cracking all the bad jokes in the world 🤣🤣
Very nice banter 👏👏
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
EDT is here...And so is the episode...😳
Aayu! the episode is so good.