Oh my god.. It's 7 now. One hour to go! I'm so excited right now ki kya bataun.
Let's hope this show turns out to be beautiful. I need to have a comfort show so bad right now 🤧🤧
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh my god.. It's 7 now. One hour to go! I'm so excited right now ki kya bataun.
Let's hope this show turns out to be beautiful. I need to have a comfort show so bad right now 🤧🤧
Originally posted by: aryapdane
Oh my god.. It's 7 now. One hour to go! I'm so excited right now ki kya bataun.
Let's hope this show turns out to be beautiful. I need to have a comfort show so bad right now 🤧🤧
40 Minutes To Go..Believe me when I say it, I am literally counting minutes and waiting for the clock to strike 8:00 pm.. Fingers crossed hoping Ram and Priya's story and BALH2 is a sight to hold and behold...❤️ Even I need a show that can be my comfort blanket now..
Originally posted by: aryapdane
Oh my god.. It's 7 now. One hour to go! I'm so excited right now ki kya bataun.
Let's hope this show turns out to be beautiful. I need to have a comfort show so bad right now 🤧🤧
Kash liv pe pehle dedete 🤧🤪
Originally posted by: aryapdane
Oh my god.. It's 7 now. One hour to go! I'm so excited right now ki kya bataun.
Let's hope this show turns out to be beautiful. I need to have a comfort show so bad right now 🤧🤧
30 mins to go
@bold - so agree with you....a comfort show is just what I also need❤️
Why aren't they releasing on LIV🥺
Kya fayada duniya bhar ke subscriptions le kar😡
They won't release on LIV?? 😲😕🥺
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Why aren't they releasing on LIV🥺
Kya fayada duniya bhar ke subscriptions le kar😡
Nai denge 😈
Ye saare ek jaise hai
Sach mein...sab ke sab nikkamme hai 🤬
Hope that Sony is better than Voot
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Sach mein...sab ke sab nikkamme hai 🤬
Hope that Sony is better than Voot
Hope so sony kal time se de 🤔
Vootiya ka to naam mat lo mere samne 😡😈
Originally posted by: YeojaNextDoor
They won't release on LIV?? 😲😕🥺
Not in advance like in Hotstar or Voot. The episode will be released live with the telecast on TV