Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
I was actually listening to this song on repeat yesterday. Helly is on fire 🔥❤️🔥
Helly is looking so beautiful.
Waiting for the mv. Some said few days back that poster is coming soon but don't know when this soon will come. It's been long shooting was done. I don't know how much time needed for a mv to release.
Originally posted by: H5R5NA5HZBRYBRFY
Waiting for the mv. Some said few days back that poster is coming soon but don't know when this soon will come. It's been long shooting was done. I don't know how much time needed for a mv to release.
Teaser will release in September most probab
One month wait for a mv after it's shooting is too much for me. It's maybe just 3 or 4 or 5 minutes video but still taking this much time don't know why because I don't have any idea about others mv that how much time those took to release after shooting.Originally posted by: NAXWCKZERUA6KD45
Waiting for the mv. Some said few days back that poster is coming soon but don't know when this soon will come. It's been long shooting was done. I don't know how much time needed for a mv to release.
Helly looks hot🔥 esp that last slow Mo walk 🔥
She is looking so pyaari❤️
This black dress suits her perfectly.