KRK
@kamaalrkhan
Kangana Ranaut‘s film #Thalaivi is releasing on 10th of September. I think, film won’t release in Punjab circuit and Maharashtra. Hence film can do Rs.2,Cr lifetime business in Hindi belt.
9:49 PM · Aug 27, 2021·Twitter for iPhone
KRK
@kamaalrkhan
Kangana Ranaut‘s film #Thalaivi is releasing on 10th of September. I think, film won’t release in Punjab circuit and Maharashtra. Hence film can do Rs.2,Cr lifetime business in Hindi belt.
9:49 PM · Aug 27, 2021·Twitter for iPhone
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Rs.2 crore lifetime. 🤣
It'll probably be a good film but it'll be on OTT soon so.....
Can’t wait for the inevitable meltdown by Kangy once this tanks .
I guess this will bring back the trend of 100cr grossers..much needed for bollywood..
Originally posted by: cougarTown
I guess this will bring back the trend of 100cr grossers..much needed for bollywood..
yep, as per Kangu
Originally posted by: cougarTown
I guess this will bring back the trend of 100cr grossers..much needed for bollywood..
Kangana out to save Bullywood😌
I don’t accept it
September 10 2010 was Dabangg 1 release date. How dare this film try to use it. They need written permission from me 😆
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I don’t accept it
September 10 2010 was Dabangg 1 release date. How dare this film try to use it. They need written permission from me 😆
Then you need written permission from Arsalan to make threads on Sonu. 😆
Originally posted by: Mahisa_22
Then you need written permission from Arsalan to make threads on Sonu. 😆
If it was upto to me Threads on that topic would be banned 🤣
https://x.com/i/status/2034578489526177792
https://variety.com/2026/film/news/ramayana-release-date-sony-1236849917/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcs0E_bCsCe/?igsi=MTN5MGI4NzNnN21ycQ==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcLpVWtKdNu/?igsh=MXNydmw5NTBxYnUzcA==
https://x.com/i/status/2012140912672198715
5