I am hating two characters the most right now

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I hate Trilochan for being heartless and forgetting all the love he had for Bondita. She did not do anything wrong except fulfill Anirudh dream. And he is punishing her for fulfilling Anirudh dream. 

And Sumati what kind of mother will wish for her daughter death over her life. She is not worth being a mother. She is ok with bon dying than ending her hatred plus she forgot what Anirudh did for Bondita. Things she could never do because she is coward. Compared to her Takku Maa is better she has her reson for hating RC. But what is Sumatis reason. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janaki17789

I hate Trilochan for being heartless and forgetting all the love he had for Bondita. She did not do anything wrong except fulfill Anirudh dream. And he is punishing her for fulfilling Anirudh dream. 

And Sumati what kind of mother will wish for her daughter death over her life. She is not worth being a mother. She is ok with bon dying than ending her hatred plus she forgot what Anirudh did for Bondita. Things she could never do because she is coward. Compared to her Takku Maa is better she has her reson for hating RC. But what is Sumatis reason. 

yes, whatever you told is absolutely correct. Thakuma is more forgivable to some extent than sumati, it is because of Trilochan and society she has become a stone hearted Sumati is just an opportunist. That’s what I can say. Regarding Trilochan, I have no words, but he should be punished to the core. 

heer193 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I agree

TRC hating Bondita is just unbearable to watch 

And for Sumati- Jitna bolo kam hai

They (makers) have revamped the characters ( as per sumati actors interview) but without proper justification or explanation 

And the disrespect sumati shows or showed in that episode for Anirudh has no sense

Makers instead tying these characters properly are ruining the character sketch of them and if TRP is the reason they are fools 

Kyunki good characteristic arcs are important for the story

Inse Bondita ka hi characteristics handle nhi ho rae jane baki ka kya karenge

Edited by heer193 - 2 years ago