Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
We shall know once somebody opens the bottle.
Meghu heres an idea: lets not open the bottle. Lets let it be the mystery 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 I just posted something but the contents haven’t been revealed yet
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
We shall know once somebody opens the bottle.
Meghu heres an idea: lets not open the bottle. Lets let it be the mystery 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 I just posted something but the contents haven’t been revealed yet
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
🤣🤣🤣 I just posted something but the contents haven’t been revealed yet
There i left the bottle. Lets leave it there but keep refering to it for mystery.
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
There i left the bottle. Lets leave it there but keep refering to it for mystery.
done 🤣 I will stop anyways for the night 🤣 will continue in the morning after class
Good night gals 🤗
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
done 🤣 I will stop anyways for the night 🤣 will continue in the morning after class
Good night gals 🤗
Good night meghs. Have “sec C” dreams 🤣☺️
Happy Krishna Janmashtami ❤️
Finally wrote two lines 😆
Finally wrote two lines 😆
I was writing next line when you posted so had to modify mine to match yours🤣
And in that modification pata nahi kya khichdi ban gaya 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I was writing next line when you posted so had to modify mine to match yours🤣
And in that modification pata nahi kya khichdi ban gaya 🤣
Okay .. I was trying to introduce Metz
Next time will write longer 😆
Yeah i tried to continue that. But since i had written something already so could not extend your version in that part. Everything happened simultaneously so garbad hua. 😆
Though haseena is missing may be you can use that to bring her back if u want😉
Where exactly is the story going? 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k