I think
“bol do na zara” from Azhar … its a beautiful song…
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I think
“bol do na zara” from Azhar … its a beautiful song…
This is fun!
In this fan fiction (Chapter Two), I had Pallavi remembering the song "Tujhī an mājhī prīta vijecī, ujeḍa bhūtaḷī paḍe" (Your and my love is lightning, it lights up the ground below) by G. D. Madgulkar as she thought about the love between her and Raghav:
I also thought that this song by Sandip Khare suits Raghav and Luṅgīvālā Raghav: "Mī hajāra cintāṃnī he ḍoke khājavato, To kaṭṭyāvara basato, ghumato, śīḷa vājavato!" (I have a thousand worries to scratch my head, While he sits on a ledge, humming, whistling!)
Ranjha & Raataan Lambiyan from Shershaah are such a perfect fits for RaghVi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0