Are we going to keep informing again and again?🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Are we going to keep informing again and again?🤣🤣
Here’s a thought just post everythfing you have so far and then post the last msg here 🤣
I only have one more part left and hriti two 🤣 then you can work your magic Nikki 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I only have one more part left and hriti two 🤣 then you can work your magic Nikki 🤣
Lets see if i have magic or not 🤣
I believe in you 🤣
One more part Hriti and then you are free 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Here’s a thought just post everythfing you have so far and then post the last msg here 🤣
🤣🤣
After we finish posting our updates you have to join in too 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
One more part Hriti and then you are free 🤣
Phewww I'm done 🤣
Will see you guys later 🤗🤣
Story continue karna yahi pe chhodh ke gayab mat ho jaana 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Phewww I'm done 🤣
Will see you guys later 🤗🤣
Story continue karna yahi pe chhodh ke gayab mat ho jaana 🤣
Sure if I don’t fall asleep 🤣🤣
See you hriti 🤗
Okay my turn
I am bringing Misha and kabeer too
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k