Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Neelu ma have u done with daily newspaper😆😆
Not much 😆😆
Busy Sunday today.
Doing laundry 😵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Neelu ma have u done with daily newspaper😆😆
Not much 😆😆
Busy Sunday today.
Doing laundry 😵
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
Good night Blessu 🤗
Sorry it's busy Sunday today 😭
Couldn't interact with you guys 😒
See yaa in EDT for LU ❤️❤️
See you neelu ma ✌️
Do good laundry 🧺🧺
See u EDT🤗
😭😭
I will PM you
I gonna miss bhai 😭😭
Yeah he went underground
I couldn't tag him neither jhanvi😭 in my all posts today
I am done with the update.
Come here now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0