dialogue of the century...
P to V: "‘Tum jahan rakhogey wahan rahoongi"
someone please tell me how this is not screaming EMA.... please 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
dialogue of the century...
P to V: "‘Tum jahan rakhogey wahan rahoongi"
someone please tell me how this is not screaming EMA.... please 😆
In other news, Viru is 3/3 for making men disappear 😆
Amay? Disappeared (Hopefully in jail cell but you never know with UPSC cheaters' skills)
Aniket? Disappeared (Maybe he ran away to join a music show. That's how Indian Idol beat Ghum's TRPs perhaps 🤣)
Ajinkya? Disappeared (Bichara must have immediately transferred out of Nagpur. I hope he isn't getting nightmares of Sasta Hulk and Paapi Manjulika 😕)
#WhoIsNext 😎 😎
Yaar AJ is going to make his entrance... I have faith in Yamini's BTS 🤣
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Arre tabhi haath baandha hua tha na, bechare Pullu ko hamesha bully karte ho aap
He's a doctor yaar he should have some brains and creativity 🤣
Arre Pullu is my favorite character I bully him with love 🤪
Originally posted by: scarlett22
aren't we lucky? We have Oscar worthy so many things in our show! I cannot believe our luck. 🤣
we have the best luck in the entire world!!! may all ITV fandoms have our luck ⭐️
I was laughing throughout the episode seeing her give duhaayai of her 2 hour story 🤣
This is Hotstar, is still the same precap going on a week 🤣
Originally posted by: LMTA7GXWXABSNCQF
dialogue of the century...
P to V: "‘Tum jahan rakhogey wahan rahoongi"
someone please tell me how this is not screaming EMA.... please 😆
No no! What will she do in life?? You're misunderstanding her totally. 😭
Originally posted by: CJBB7KJSE6YZSSNM
dialogue of the century...
P to V: "‘Tum jahan rakhogey wahan rahoongi"
someone please tell me how this is not screaming EMA.... please 😆
That dialogue has irked me to no extent. Like I pity her with this dialogue, just how low you could stoop for a man who doesn't even love you
Originally posted by: JHTZAEGPXG4TNK45
Yaar AJ is going to make his entrance... I have faith in Yamini's BTS 🤣
If that poor boy doesn't get his apology from Sasta Hulk we have to riot 🤣
Virat is looking so handsome today