Didi is smiling and ordering espresso saying it’s Viru’s fav🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Didi is smiling and ordering espresso saying it’s Viru’s fav🤣
Forget writing, I am straight up recording episode and sending it to The Academy on behalf of Rocking Didi..........who is Meryl Streep in front of her 🤣
Meryl Streep? Never heard of her. I only know Ms. Sharma 😊
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Didi is smiling and ordering espresso saying it’s Viru’s fav🤣
Sanskari bahu knows about all of her devar's likes and dislikes ❤️
Whaaaaaat....so it's a looong coffeeee date
That's why the precap gets bitter 🤣
What do you mean out of the way??? I hope the scene lasts for this entire week
Oh yes, we need to trend and make Vanku happy!
Virakhi's ' Apna time Aayega' moment🤣
the epic dialogue is only Tom yaar.😭😭
Whats up? no episode yet?
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Didi is smiling and ordering espresso saying it’s Viru’s fav🤣
Smiling?? Ohhh maiii Gaaawwddd!
I know no Ms Sharma only BeastLekha or BeastDidi 😆
Viru did her beizatti by ordering Green tea.. says his likes changed with time🤣