Romeo Julie DIED.....can we hope the same😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Romeo Julie DIED.....can we hope the same😆
Best friends won't let that happen 😡
I'll be busy sending Vanku a DM about how the episode changed my life with its flawless direction, editing, and romance ☺️
Epi will be fine....
It's didid acting direction and editing of that that you need to send a thesis about 🤣
He'll understand when it's 1900999988877766666pgs long 🤣
Originally posted by: HVT3QM7EO5FAQKNZ
Beheno I went and bought a fire extinguisher just for this ocassion. After so many days, we are getting VIRAKHI. They are about to set our screens on FIRE! 🥳
Ty.. for reminding I ll bring mine n have it closer.. so
Much fire in itv..historic moment started 😎
They better show the cafe scene. I want it out of my way!
Epi will be fine....
It's didid acting direction and editing of that that you need to send a thesis about 🤣
He'll understand when it's 1900999988877766666pgs long 🤣
An entire thesis can be written on just didi's expressive eyes yaar.... so combine that with her excellent dialogue delivery... looks like deeps will be writing for the rest of her life 🤣
Originally posted by: scarlett22
They better show the cafe scene. I want it out of my way!
What do you mean out of the way??? I hope the scene lasts for this entire week
Originally posted by: BAAMK3IDHHUV4XY4
An entire thesis can be written on just didi's expressive eyes yaar.... so combine that with her excellent dialogue delivery... looks like deeps will be writing for the rest of her life 🤣
Forget writing, I am straight up recording episode and sending it to The Academy on behalf of Rocking Didi..........who is Meryl Streep in front of her 🤣
Originally posted by: 3CVQ77LU35XVUDKK
An entire thesis can be written on just didi's expressive eyes yaar.... so combine that with her excellent dialogue delivery... looks like deeps will be writing for the rest of her life 🤣
Mrs Firestorm in action🤣
Originally posted by: scarlett22
They better show the cafe scene. I want it out of my way!
It will be out of our way...and IN Sai's way 😔😆