Sima taparia is on a roll today! Pehla client mil gaya hame😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Sima taparia is on a roll today! Pehla client mil gaya hame😂😂
I saw one of them last night out and about - I am wondering the same thing 🤣
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Meri...
(Proud of her)
But she is always on KDice ship😆
I dunno how she even said this😛😛
That is exactly why I tagged you first😆 pata hai mujhe kahan se training li hai😆
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
the amount of time I spend dealing with his ✨different modelling looks✨ is unreal 🤣
Hahaha🤣🤣 But I dont think you want to change a thing about it!
why is he the way he is nups .😕Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Wait sending you truck loads of sanitizers!! You definitely need them after watching this Adu😂
I really find it hard to believe he and kd are brothers. 🤔
I don't know his comments, I don't follow him!
I just know that pankhe have been troubling him to get KD to cut his hair 😆
KD be like Safar khubsurat hai manzil se bhi 🤣🤣🤣
Ye sab she spoke last year 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I thought 4-5 saal pehle ka hoga 😅😅🤓
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
aare badi remember our square - that is now triangle (please I cannot handle senior) 🤣
It's nothing now. We both will be left standing at our respective points 😭😆
Are you complementing me😳
BTW .....ITS BEEN A LONG WHILE.....BUT..UMM...JUST .....WANTED....TO SAY....
I LOVE YOU❤😃