Awwww Harshuuu!! Kitni pyaari dp hain!! 💞💞🐢🦄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Awwww Harshuuu!! Kitni pyaari dp hain!! 💞💞🐢🦄
Same here😂
Shiva ka hairstyle to Raavi ke pasand ka hona chahiye na🥺☺️
But current situation aisi hi ke dono ek dusre ke baal hi ukhad lenge🤣🤣🤣
I'll see what AK has say, humara opinion thodi matter karta hai😆
Originally posted by: ForeverForU
He likes Shampoo Shiva😆
I loved his short hair on the show...the current hairstyle looks gazillion times better offscreen than on-screen..the messy hair he sports offscreen looks so cute
Hann.
He looks cute offscreen with the messy hair 🤭🤭
Did you try using your PC?
[/QUOTE
iPad I had tried
Yeh na AK se hi poocha rha hain!! 😉🤣
Yess.
Alicia ko kyaa pasand hai dekhte hai 🤭🤭
maine toh comment kr diya shorter hair. But Yess humara opinion kaha matter karta hai.😆
Waiting for Alice's comment❤️
mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai.🤣
Attention chahiye bechare ko.😆
I hope Alicia ignore na maar de.🤪
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai.🤣
Attention chahiye bechare ko.😆
I hope Alicia ignore na maar de.🤪
Alicia privately attention degi!! 😉☺️🤣