https://www.instagram.com/p/CTJqDNsgdBS/?utm_medium=copy_link
especially the lyrics “ vijay khush ho gya ab usko milegi dusri sharda “
🤣🤣🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTJovLgo60F/?utm_medium=copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTJqDNsgdBS/?utm_medium=copy_link
especially the lyrics “ vijay khush ho gya ab usko milegi dusri sharda “
🤣🤣🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTJovLgo60F/?utm_medium=copy_link
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
First line kya hai? Dusri sharda kyu?🤣
This is hilarious🤣
I can't stop laughing🤣
Originally posted by: JG27HE4GP5FUD7B2
First line kya hai? Dusri sharda kyu?🤣
It goes like...
Sharda chhad se girr gayi
Mandar ne dia ussko dhakka
Vijay hogaya khush
Ussko milegi dusri Sharda
It goes like...
Sharda chhad se girr gayi
Mandar ne dia ussko dhakka
Vijay hogaya khush
Ussko milegi dusri Sharda
Omg🤣 Ajinkya is soo funny yaar🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTJqDNsgdBS/?utm_medium=copy_link
especially the lyrics “ vijay khush ho gya ab usko milegi dusri sharda “
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Btw, Rutuja n Priyanka accha dance karti hai👍🏼😆Kya energy hai😆
Originally posted by: CE4BJLXNTSD4TABO
First line kya hai? Dusri sharda kyu?🤣
Idk
I can only concentrate on the fact that Milind kaka is a good singer.
unlike me- I am as tone deaf as Raghav
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Idk
I can only concentrate on the fact that Milind kaka is a good singer.
unlike me- I am as tone deaf as Raghav
![]()
Yeah great voice
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTJqDNsgdBS/?utm_medium=copy_link
especially the lyrics “ vijay khush ho gya ab usko milegi dusri sharda “
🤣🤣🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTJovLgo60F/?utm_medium=copy_link
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣