Originally posted by: Roohani27
Sara you too go through long hair struggles?! Hi5 buddy
Also
Team we'll keep struggling but won't cut them short too?
![]()
both babe, both 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Roohani27
Sara you too go through long hair struggles?! Hi5 buddy
Also
Team we'll keep struggling but won't cut them short too?
![]()
both babe, both 🤣
Congratulations🥳 9 more to go!!
Swastuuuuuu baby doll I missed you!! Tu abhi aai maine kitna pukara tujhe kal content ke liye🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 Sirf tere saat nahi India me jaldi sonewaalon ke saat.
Saying it for the nth time. Their personal posts come between 1 am to 2 am IST. If you can stay awake till then, you won’t miss anything😆Pixie, Ruhi and few others stayed awake😆
Never going to disturb my sleep cycle for anything in the world, let alone their pictures 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: WQOQOOQXYZSG5E34
Never going to disturb my sleep cycle for anything in the world, let alone their pictures 🤣🤣
I was saying this for Swasti to stay awake if she wanted to see the post as soon as it is released, not for others😆
Same feels😢😢😢
🤣🤣🤣 Sirf tere saat nahi India me jaldi sonewaalon ke saat.
Saying it for the nth time. Their personal posts come between 1 am to 2 am IST. If you can stay awake till then, you won’t miss anything😆Pixie, Ruhi and few others stayed awake😆
First time I slept at 12.45 or so
Literally the last post I said to Swasti this would happen.
They are pakka stalking us🥺😢
Maine bohot pukara tum logo ko but you guys slept😂😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Faithaboveall
First time I slept at 12.45 or so
Literally the last post I said to Swasti this would happen.
They are pakka stalking us🥺😢
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No re they were watching Shershaah together! Wo khatam hone ke baad they went on a nice bike ride late night. Uske baad usne post dala🤭🤭😂😂😂
I am loving this🤣🤣🤣