Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle
Yesss rakh looo Alice usee 😂😂😂
We’ll find our own KD someday 😂😂😂
the confidence

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle
Yesss rakh looo Alice usee 😂😂😂
We’ll find our own KD someday 😂😂😂
the confidence

Originally posted by: Roohani27
The horror it is to keep hair open or even in a pony tail😭 can understand very well ive as long hair as alice maybe a little long than hers and i can't ride scooter without tying them in a bun.
I completely understand your struggle because SAME 😭
Morning Sakshi 🤗
🐢🦄 Wala another official post dekha?!😂
Good morning Sakshu!!🤗
Just some cute KDice content discussion going on! 🤗🤗
I think everyone either saw that or is beating themselves up for not doing so 🤣
btw even I watched shershaah with my guy yesterday
went early from the forum because of ✨sleep✨ but ended up watching it 🤪
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
I think everyone either saw that or is beating themselves up for not doing so 🤣
btw even I watched shershaah with my guy yesterday
went early from the forum because of ✨sleep✨ but ended up watching it 🤪
Seems like yesterday was watching Shershaah day. I almost watched it, but I no longer have patience to watch something for more than 45-60 minutes at stretch 😂😂
Btw, Sara next update kab mil rah hai?! I want it asap!!! Please!!!
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Seems like yesterday was watching Shershaah day. I almost watched it, but I no longer have patience to watch something for more than 45-60 minutes at stretch 😂😂
SAME but my guy said 🥰pwease🥰🤣
he's a ✨binge-watcher✨ & converts me into one too
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Btw, Sara next update kab mil rah hai?! I want it asap!!! Please!!!
kal hi toh diya tha 🤣