It will be easy for Shreya , not us 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It will be easy for Shreya , not us 🤣
2 hours and one headache pill later I'm still staring at all the pictures in R5...while my family thinks I'm nuts.
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Lavy doesn’t live in la la land 😒 you and your evil twin sister Meeka live there
I didnt know you refer to Earth as lala land
Waise sahi kehti ho, jahan Sid jaise handsome hunks rehte ho wo lala land se kam nahi
No 😪
I'm sleepy
And these damn pictures aren't loading 😭
Everyone's asking about arrows and all I can see is a random beetle on my page 😑
and all I see are creepy stalkerish eyes giving me nightmares
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Khaana khaa ke hi mujhse baat karna Hangry Heena 🏃🏻♀️
Explain to Beee as well
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Ay Jaddoo 🪄, kuch jaddoo karke meko extra points dilaa de na
You already took all my shakti
Now i cant do this round😭
Wo sirf tumhare khyaalo main rehta hain🤣🤣Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I didnt know you refer to Earth as lala land
Waise sahi kehti ho, jahan Sid jaise handsome hunks rehte ho wo lala land se kam nahi
Bumble Bee 🐝 aaj kal apni nahi sunti 😭
Jaddoo can’t do it, toh anmol kaha se karegi 😭 you’re making me more tense about the round 🥲
Ek toh i m already sad for SRJ's elimination opar sy yeh Round. Not getting anything
SRJ ki tarahan mein bhi janey wali hoon :(