I still didn't get the question for this round🤣boss, karna kya hai? 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I still didn't get the question for this round🤣boss, karna kya hai? 😂
Yep total 25. But in points I did say if you get 3 out of 5 right, I'll give you 10 points. I'm being nice. 😉
Originally posted by: Minionite
Lol no really. This round's idea comes from an escape room I took and it was like the easiest round there. You guys got a lot of text. We didn't even get that. We were just given the pics with numbers on them (like the skeleton) and told to solve it. Took me 2 seconds to get it.
Main subah dekhungi but I love these questions! 🤗 exam me patterns hamesha sahi hote hai😆
padha but kise sajana hai kaha sajana hai and kya bhejna hai...Originally posted by: Minionite
Read the hint in the pics and the details again. It's all set out for you. 😃
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I still didn't get the question for this round🤣boss, karna kya hai? 😂
U r not alone🤣Hume bhi nhi samajh aya🤔
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I still didn't get the question for this round🤣boss, karna kya hai? 😂
Ask the people asking about the arrows. They got it.
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I still didn't get the question for this round🤣boss, karna kya hai? 😂
Mujhe bhi kuch samajh nahi aaying
Mine as well
Originally posted by: Minionite
Yep total 25. But in points I did say if you get 3 out of 5 right, I'll give you 10 points. I'm being nice. 😉
10 extra points kya
Bold:
they have to send 25 arrows and each skull, animal is hint to one arrow?