Lol, bechare Jasfa FD samajh nahi paa rahe ke kya kare 🤣
https://twitter.com/Happy43548149/status/1431672362617868288?s=19
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lol, bechare Jasfa FD samajh nahi paa rahe ke kya kare 🤣
https://twitter.com/Happy43548149/status/1431672362617868288?s=19
Lol, this person got blocked by Dubeyji after this tweet 🤣
https://twitter.com/notsobrutall/status/1431638487451586563?s=19
https://twitter.com/notsobrutall/status/1431660694861008898?s=19
Lol, all SM is full of Jasfa memes 🤣
https://twitter.com/MuskanS18199040/status/1431634162188840961?s=19
I skim through all episodes in two days… so today’s episode was a treat.. dumb fateh thinking tejo is cheating.. so loving what he is going through
https://twitter.com/life_does_good/status/1431673164937920515
🤣🤣
They should pair up Fateh and Pakhi Didi.. both are losers and hypocrites of highest order. 🤪😆
SM is filled with Jasfa memes and trolling. I love how makers' plans backfire so splendidly. They might have thought people will go gaga over Fateh's jealousy and instead they being trolled from all sides. 😆😆
😆dt note pakka then
Nikii!!
Missed your analyses. Haven’t read it yet but know it’s gonna be good. Can’t believe you managed to write so much on the pathetic waste of space that is Fateh Singh Virk. I’ll read it and comment later.
Originally posted by: FieryLioness
Coz he himself is a cheater so he thinks everyone around him are same ...
He is not thinking rational. He just joining the dots with his cheater brain nd concluded that Tejo is cheating too 😆
So true.. you see others the way u r !
He thinks tejo is a cheater because he is one… I m loving watching him getting hurt physically n emotionally 😆🤣
I also want tejo to see the cheater fateh n basso is.. I want her to throw both of them out of her life
Originally posted by: mrsrakhra
Lol, this person got blocked by Dubeyji after this tweet 🤣
https://twitter.com/notsobrutall/status/1431638487451586563?s=19
https://twitter.com/notsobrutall/status/1431660694861008898?s=19
Sab ko aag lagi padi hai🤣
Idhar Fateh ko udhar dubey ko😆